NATIONAL BLOG WRITING COMPETITION (2020)
The Blawgger is proud to announce its 1st National Blog Writing Competition (2020). This competition aims to provide a platform to showcase your legal knowledge and writing skills.
The competition is open for students pursuing/completed Graduation/Post-Graduation from any recognized university of India, Scholars, Academicians and Professionals of any background.
Co-authorship is permitted up to 2 authors only.
Single Author: 100 INR
Co - author: 160 INR
For Single Author - CLICK HERE
For Co – author - CLICK HERE
1. The blog must be submitted in English language only.
2. You can choose any topic related to law.
3. Co-authorship is allowed up to 2 authors only.
4. The submitted content should be free from plagiarism.
5. The suggested word limit is 500 to 700 words.
6. The submission must be an original and a bonafide effort of the participant. Also, it should not be submitted for any other purpose.
7. The organizers reserve all the rights regarding eligibility, qualification, disqualification and the publication of the submissions.
Font: Times New Roman
Font size: 12
Line spacing: 1.5
The submissions must be sent by email only on/before 19th of September 2020 (23:59 IST).
Last date of Registration – 12 September, 2020
Last date of Submission – 19 September, 2020
Announcement of the Results – 27 September, 2020
1st Position: Certificate of Excellence + 1200 INR + Publication on The Blawgger.
2nd Position: Certificate of Excellence + 800 INR + Publication on The Blawgger.
3rd Position: Certificate of Excellence + 500 INR + Publication on The Blawgger.
Certificate of Merit to Top 5 (excluding the position holders).
Certificate of Participation to all the participants.
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a WhatsApp message at 9311219605